Willow and I started feeding the birds as it's cold enough again.
We have a feeder outside our bedroom window and look
what sat there so quietly today!
We have a feeder outside our bedroom window and look
what sat there so quietly today!

The cutest thing ever!
*besides Willow ;)*
I hope it grows up big and strong on our seed
and survives the winter!
Mama came and nudged him or her away from
the window and us oggling humans soon enough.
so, no need to fret .
:)
*besides Willow ;)*
I hope it grows up big and strong on our seed
and survives the winter!
Mama came and nudged him or her away from
the window and us oggling humans soon enough.
so, no need to fret .
:)

2 comments:
oohhhh sweeeet! its so round and fluffy! hehe...
what a lovely surprise! bet, you'll be looking out for this little cutie every day now.
Post a Comment