Willow and i went to playgroup today.
Once again there were no other children there!
We made the most of it though and crafted these fabulous window
decorations!

How i lovvve the art and craft corner!
;)

We're slowly losing all the pretty leaves so it felt good
to be able to preserve some and stick them on our window.

It wont be long and the land will be all white, it snowed here today
for the first time already!
I had to rush and pull up the last of the carrots and you'll never guess what I found in
among them. An albino carrot!
How odd!
o_+
Once again there were no other children there!
We made the most of it though and crafted these fabulous window
decorations!

How i lovvve the art and craft corner!
;)

We're slowly losing all the pretty leaves so it felt good
to be able to preserve some and stick them on our window.

It wont be long and the land will be all white, it snowed here today
for the first time already!
I had to rush and pull up the last of the carrots and you'll never guess what I found in
among them. An albino carrot!
How odd!
o_+
2 comments:
That's so pretty!
What happened to all the kids?
Yikes - snow already!
How sweet... Can't believe its snowing over there already!! :) Did you eat the albino carrot?? Did it taste the same?
Post a Comment