Thursday, January 1, 2009



Wishing you all a happy, tummy giggling new year!
One of my new year resolutions is to blog more!!!
At least once a week!
So, come back soon!
:)
oo0oh...
there is a moose on our path as I type!
Everyone around here has been a little worried about the moose
because so many were killed by trains last year.
We hadn't seen any for months and months.
I spotted one as we were getting our christmas tree
and then there was a big mama down below the field yesterday


and now a little one on our path!
It's a good omen for the new year i think.
&
now for a
Willowism;- all christmas reindeer = "Moose"
:)

4 comments:

Mall said...

belated merry christmas and a happy new year, my creature! :D May you and your wonderful family will have more blessings this year! MWAH! Miss you my lovely friend! <333

Ursula said...

Hurray - you're blogging again!
Very mystical to have a moose so close by.
Hope 2009 will be a great year for you all!

anouk said...

Mall- happiness and magic to you too sweetheart! I skipped over to your blog, there's so much i've missed! May you continue to fill the world with colour and
gorgeousness.

Mum-thankyou! yeah, it's so nice to have a moose around, they're so ancient. happy new year to you too!

lisbeth said...

Happy New Year to you all over there too!! Moose.. thats awesome! I wish we had moose... :)