Saturday, August 6, 2011

fairy hunting

Willow and I have started a little habit
of going to the woods together with Frodo and Oakley
every Saturday to...
.... hunt for fairies!
(of course! ;)
We seem to be getting closer!...
I let Willow lead the way through the woods and she found
this magnificent mushroom!
and a little fairy manor....


We even found an old tree guardian...

This tree must have blown over in the wind and his spirit
is deciding where to go next. :)

It's really nice to have
'just Willow and me' time.
silly kisses
to everyone...
xox
oh and I forgot to mention Willow's all time favourite tree!
She seems to have an affinity with it, every time we pass it she goes on and on
how beautiful it is!
Yesterday she went up to it completely unprompted and
gave it a very sincere hug.


i was so proud.
:)

5 comments:

ursulasal said...

That's so sweet! Great to see you both so close and sharing the same magic.

Liz said...

what kind of tree is it?? sounds like a fun way to spend a day... :)

Anonymous said...

It's a cottonwood tree, and a very fun way to spend the day! :)

k

Mall said...

I miss miss miss you all! <3 <3 <3 Your blog always makes me smile! Stay happy & magical!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

mall! i miss you too! It's been so long!
i hope you are well and happy!
xoxoxx

kerstin