Friday, April 29, 2011

Puppy is here!

Our little puppy arrived today!
Isn't he adorable!
both girls have been soooo excited all day,
poor little fellow has been seeking comfort in Mars' calming arms
as he's not used to kids.
I'm sure he'll warm up to them though.


He looks like a mini Frodo don't you think.
hehee


Thanks for the name suggestions!
I really liked Gibson and it was sticking but then we had a change of heart and we went
with Oakley. (also liked Rowan but one of Willow's friends is a Rowan so that was out)Wise like an Oak and cute like an acorn.
:)

2 comments:

Eileen said...

He is gorgeous! And very dignified for a little puppy. Oakley suits him very much I think. :)

ursulasal said...

Yes, he is a bit of a miniature Frodo and Oakley is a very suitable name for him, very lovable!