We're going to bring our new puppy home on the weekend and i've been trying to choose the perfect name for him.
He's a terrier cross with who know what and he's very affectionate and mellow.
This is his picture from the animal rescue centre. They called him Grizzly but from his personality I think he deserves a more dignified name.
:)
She is tiny,
Grizzly's feet are already bigger than hers.
I searched the 'pounds' throughout Canada and then came back to our home town.
These little terrier pups are a good size for Willow and Poppy and Grizzly is really well behaved, he was so sweet when we met him he reminded me of a little nip of whiskey.

Golden hearted, mellow, warm and fuzzy,
So,
I'd like a whiskey name, but i can't find quite the right one...
any ideas anybody?


2 comments:
Gibson...(<;
he's so cute!!
tough to think of a name - I've been looking up whisky brands on wikipedia... hehe... heaps of scottish ones... rowan? arran?
Post a Comment