Me too! I found a really cool book on tree houses that had some of these in it.
hey george!i really see you around this neck of the woods!aren't they fun!so inspiring....i'd love to live in one of those....as long as the weather was kind. ;)did you get a little green stone on leather btw?
that was supposed to be 'rarely' :)
I think I know the book you saw george! It had some amazing ones, just like these.
Hi Kerstin! I know, I'm liking all the activity recently though :)In strong winds some of them would be a bit scary hey, they need a little hobbit house nearby thenum maybe there is something waiting at home, I've not been up for a few weeks now..
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Me too! I found a really cool book on tree houses that had some of these in it.
hey george!
i really see you around this neck of the woods!
aren't they fun!
so inspiring....
i'd love to live in one of those....as long as the weather was kind. ;)
did you get a little green stone on leather btw?
that was supposed to be
'rarely'
:)
I think I know the book you saw george! It had some amazing ones, just like these.
Hi Kerstin! I know, I'm liking all the activity recently though :)
In strong winds some of them would be a bit scary hey, they need a little hobbit house nearby then
um maybe there is something waiting at home, I've not been up for a few weeks now..
Post a Comment