Yesterday I managed to make some little gnomes for
the girls.
These are Waldorf inspired.

Some to sit on the ledge...
Willow asked why they have no faces and was quite pleased
when I said you can imagine any face you like on them!
happy, sad, grumpy, silly!

Some to hang from the ceiling....

These little guys
are waiting for the cold weather to warm up a bit.

I adore Waldorf 'everything!'
It's nature based and a very gentle
form of childcare.
These gnomes are all natural,
felt, pinecones, wool roving from
a local lady here and beeswax from a
local bee-man!
I've cleaned out our toy room, taken all of the plastic toys
away and left the wooden ones. I've redecorated also.
I'm so inspired!
The girls are playing much better now also as they aren't overwhelmed
by the quantity of toys that they had.
The play room feels soooo much better
and I feel better for re-aligning my parenting spirit.
yay!
2 comments:
Cute - just right for imaginative play for the girls! Willow got the idea already.
There are so many nice wooden toys in Germany, but as far as I am aware I am not allowed to send them to Canada.
You're so talented, keep up the good work! Spring is not far away!
I love the little gnomes! They are gorgeous! I've seen Waldorf toys on Etsy, but none as cute as these. :)
Post a Comment