Thursday, June 26, 2008

driving miss rosey

Yesterday we went for a big long drive all the way to Prince George so I could become a permanent resident!
We packed the car full of toys and snacks, buckled a very excited little girl in and off we went.
A 3 hour drive turns into a 5 hour drive with a little one but it's fun for me too to have so many stops!

This picture was taken in a native reserve on the way. Willow adored being out and about and had many admirers too! She saw seagulls for the first time! Gave Mars a workout in the Immigration office, trying to escape at every opportunity to explore. She also made a little friend, a girl who was 6 months old. It was really cute.
The first thing I did as a permanent resident was go and look at tea pots and doll house furniture. It felt soooo good to go back to my happy place after an hour of being locked in a serious office with other nervous strangers and signing papers and inside boxes (not outside boxes errhmm errhmm humm humm like me) oops

3 comments:

lisbeth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Happy happy dance!!!!!!
You need to celebrate... hehehe.. splishy splashy!

anouk said...

hehehee
that's what i've been doing!
s-p-l-i-s-h-h-y s-plas-hy!

yeahhhhh1!!

;I

Ursula said...

CONGRATULATIONS from us, too!
Must be such a relief to have finally reached this stage.
I agree .... party and let your hair down!
Willow had a great day out by the sound of it.