Thursday, June 19, 2008

poppy Lou

I have a new etsy shop!




It's for all things silly and fun!
go have a peekaboo
it's at
poppylou.etsy.com


I was inspired by my last etsy sale in Pepperberry studios,
I suddenly had $100 to play with and decided it was time to build
a doll house!
So i bought some furniture
and had sooooo much fun looking at mini things
i decided to make some myself!
gosh, it makes perfect sense now for me to make silly lovely
miniature things!
i adore it! and i adore collecting for a doll house!
it's my new passion!
:D
yay!

5 comments:

lisbeth said...

ITS ADORABLE!! heheh.. and 1 sale already! :)

Eileen said...

sweet! I love buggy boo and jelly belly fish!

Mall said...

Weeeeee! I'm so happy that now you start selling your drawings / dolls!!!! I keep visiting your etsy shop!MWAHHHH! :D

Ursula said...

Congratulations! Glad you let your creative spirit flow again.
Such tiny adorable creations - full of character;
Who would not love them?
Best of luck.

Sarah Pogue said...

Your shop is one of my new favorites! And your blog is a delight =) I'm in the process of redecorating my childhood dollhouse (troll-house, really, because it is home to my troll doll family!) I've sent them a link and I wouldn't be surprised if they took a fancy to some of you wares!