Thursday, March 27, 2008

green fields of eire

today's giggle;


This beautiful work of art and many more can be found here; www.maguiregallery.com

adorable hey!
:)
and
now for

a caboose update;

- Willow is dancing her lips around the word Papa.

- It snowed lastnight, a soft sprinkling of icing sugar.

- We have hundreds of birds visiting, mostly red capped finches., then junko's, chickadees, stellar jays and woodpeckers!

- The deer are also still around, white tailed cuties.
Sometimes I still catch myself thinking they're kangaroos
and sometimes even an odd cord or rope i think is a snake!
but I havn't seem any of those since i got here!

Willow is growing another toothy peg!
Which means I am up almost every hour every night.
*yawn*
that explains my lack of...
lackness.

- It's windy!
did you know, the wind melts the snow!
It's a sure sign of spring!

that's all for now


love to you all out there in the world!

3 comments:

Mall said...

awww! thanks for keeping us updated how you're doing, your Willow, etc. Glad everything is okay there! *smooches* I'm so happy that Willow started speaking "Papa"! :D

thanks for sharing your information with us about Maquire Gallery! They are quite beautiful and wonderful! I enjoyed looking at those paintings for a few hours! hehehe! I wish I could have a clean green field blanket tee hee!

I wish I could live there. I tried to imagine what you mentioned about the wonderful weather, birds, snows, etc.. my gosh, it's absolutely great... :) When I have money, I'd love to visit you there! *kisses*

Take care of yourself and your family!!! love yah, my gorgeous creature! <3333

lisbeth said...

toothy pegs everywhere!! :) hehe.

Kinda funny to imagine deer as kangaroos... hehehehe they do jump around a little though don't they?

Love the fact that Willow is talking! That must be so exciting.. and so nice that she can say Mama! *hugs*

Missing you.. Love you!

Ursula said...

What a beautiful picture! So green and peaceful. Well, spring is on it's way, animals about, Willow is growing, a new life cyle emerging.
Enjoy!
Love you heaps!