Friday, April 11, 2008

inspire me Thurrr err- Friday


hello hello!
Well, it's been a while....hasn't it!
I've been uninspired these days when it comes to blogging, emailing, videoing and general computer use...
Sometimes it makes me feel more lonely because I find myself sitting at the computer waiting for life to buzz buzz and flitter, flutter before me. And often times I receive beautiful messages from you all while i'm asleep.
I am so touched
I go away to think about it and soak it in
and
then find myself unable to return to constrict my emotion down through the keyboards.
So, please excuse me.
Anyhow,
I've promised myself to make some more videos verrry soon for you all back in Australia...and a few other special treats also for some very special peeps.
In the meantime I popped into the delightful
'Inspire me Thursday' website and discovered that the
Envelope
was in the lime light!
So.
I decided to scribble on one myself!
it's been
aggggggggggggggggggggges since I drew
it was
FUN!

I think I'll make some more!
:)

3 comments:

lisbeth said...

ooooOO like the envelope... will have to investigate that site... :)

Mall said...

*love* i miss your art, dearest! :D lovelovelove that envelope!

Ursula said...

so good to see your adorable drawings again, i know the feeling.