Midsummer already!
This spring has flown by in not quite the way I had dreamed of all winter with the flood water in our basement but at least our rooms are all sparkly and new
and there is vibrant color on the walls to keep us going next winter.
and there is vibrant color on the walls to keep us going next winter. from our garden.
Today we made rose petal cupcakes!
I'm trying to savour every precious gift of summer.

The wild roses smell and taste divine!
Especially dipped in a little bit of sugar~

We've also joined some friends
in running a cute little cafe in Telkwa!

It's been busy, busy, busy
like a little bumbley bee.
:)


5 comments:
YOU'RE RUNNING A CAFE??!! THATS IT-I'M MOVING TO CANADA!!!! Serious??! Me want to help me want to help... can i can i can i
me too! I can make the lemon meringue pie, apple and berry crumble, and cheesecake! Craig can do home deliveries in his new ute and Albert can do table service.
YES!
all of you come and join us!
It's really cute! It's called 'Cointe' which means quaint in french.
We're helping to run it for 6 mths, and then maybe longer if it all works out. I reckon it could be great with a little bit of enthusiasm!
Love your ideas nellie! haha!
Ok - I'll do table service too... Skol can welcome the customers with his big stupid-happy grin... :) Mateus can help do deliveries too! Thats so good - really hope it goes well... if only so i can daydream about joining you hehehe
I'll join you, too! My specialities would be soups with homemade bread, apple strudels, black forest cherry cake, muffins and scones.
My goodness .... you have been busy.... and you still managed to grow beautiful radishes and carrots and paint the kids rooms .....
Super Mum!!!!!
Post a Comment