Monday, March 21, 2011

tippi


I chanced upon
this little girl called
~tippi~
on the web and i am so excited!

She's known as the real life Mowgli
and for good reason.

She even looks like him don't you think!
tippi was born in Namibia in 1990,

her parents were wildlife photographers
and she grew up alongside all kind of wild african animals.



You might think that she's like another Steve Irwin

but she doesn't chase the animals she approaches them
gently she say's

’’I speak to them with my mind,
or through my eyes, my heart or my soul,
and I see that they understand and answer me’’

tippi is truly inspiring
you can find some videos of her on youtube,
and also there's a delightful book called
My book of Africa

out there also which would be
a charm to own.



2 comments:

Liz said...

She's very cute! Her animal connection is incredible... :) would be amazing to live like that...

anouk said...

yeah, i'm completely smitten by her.
:)