To chase away the winter grays...
I made some rainbow stars out of tissue paper for the windows.
It makes me soooo happy to look out and see colour.
Poppy loves them too!

I also found these rad purple glasses at the op-shop!
(yup, i'm embracing my inner dork)

and
Willow loves her rose tinted goggles too!

Mars bought them for her for swimming lessons
and I'm amazed at her improvement!
She showed her skills off to me in the bathtub...
heeheehee
and for some fun...
3 comments:
love the glasses - super dorky cool if you ask me! hehe
And how funny is that film clip.. did you notice the goose?? hehehe that band always do funny clips, have you seen the treadmill one? And the dog one?? they are good too... hehe
hahahaha love it!
Wonder if they fought over who got to wear the red suit?
whoaw, cool xDDD
Post a Comment