It's funny how I blog in little waves...
Anyhow,
here's some snaps from our morning walk.
When I looked out this morning it was just beckoning to
come out and play.
The snow can be soooo beautiful too~
:)

I spotted this heart in the snow yesterday on our way home.


These trees live infront of our house,
they are frequented by ice-fairies, white unicorns
and even an odd white elephant.
;)

Willow's snow angel.
isn't it magical!
oh, and on the way home this morning
we saw fox tracks!
It's lovely how wildlife wonders into town,
the other day 2 deer bounded right infront of us
And we've also seen a fox behind the library,
a moose and
well, a bear in spring infront of our house.
It's a little town plonked in the wild.
:)
p.s- i'm 'poking' liz and nellie for a blog post!
2 comments:
Oo I'm being poked! hehe - i will post something... :) Love your icy pics, its balmy here, so the icy pics help...
yup!
i miss you!
;)
Post a Comment