Thursday, October 29, 2009

waiting days

These are the waiting days now.
I'm 38 weeks pregnant and feeling like a
b e a c h e d WHALE !

At my weekly check up we talked about the possibility of having a quick labor and having to call the ambulance to meet us half way. yikes! It all sounds rather dramatic.
I hope it is quick but not that quick!

George and Liz were up for a few days just now which was great!
Willow loved playing with 'aunt-lillybeth' and I wish I had taken some pics of uncle George
and Willow in the dinghy on the dam!
It was quite a sight seeing those two, one tall one short, in a tiny boat on the water.

While all these extra babysitters were here I managed to get a lovely break and some time to dig through some of my old boxes.
I found lots of pretty clothes, beads, candles and random scrawls...and scribbles...that made me smile.



For some even more wonderful ink on paper inspiration...



These illustrations by Ludek Manasek have enchanted me since 1982 when this book was given to Cassandra.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look Beautiful Kerstin!!
We are all thinking of You and Marselle and Willow each day! Hugs Pamela and Carl

anouk said...

Thanks Pam, we think of you all too. Sending lots of love and hugs back.

lisbeth said...

Nowhere near a beached whale! little fairy! and i like those drawings... anymore in there???? ;) ;)