Monday, January 5, 2009

tea party

Willow and I had our first tea party today!
First we went outside for a little walk and fresh air.
Then once we got some rosy cheeks and a yearning for
a hot drink we came inside to warm up!

It was so much fun!!!

I made a pot of decaffeinated tea and a plate of treats to go with it.
Some animal cookies and even little slivers of christmas chocolate!


Willow thought it was the BEST drinking tea!
I did too!

She even knows how to dunk!

hahaha,
there were quite a few chunks at the bottom of her cup by the end of it all.
but...
I think we're going to make a habit of tea parties from now on!

5 comments:

lisbeth said...

AH! I wish I could come along to your tea parties too!! :D

anouk said...

:D
ohh,
we would just LOVE you to join us!'

kaniganman said...

I'd love to join you, too! Willow is well trained and enjoying it by the looks of it - just like you! Mum

ursulasal said...

Gday, just setting up Mum's laptop so she can post as herelf now..!
cheers P

Eileen said...

finally, her own tea! she's been waiting for that her whole life!