Saturday, January 3, 2009

A strange find.

I love going to the op-shop!
You never know what you might chance upon.
I thought this year i might share my finds with you all too.
Today I went there to look for a pair of mittens for Willow.
Hurrah!
I found some cute red ones!

And this strange little book caught my eye.
It's so matter of fact it almost makes me giggle.

6 comments:

lisbeth said...

Hahahah.. like that book... 'here lies a bird that is dead'... very honest. And those are gorgeous mittens!

anouk said...

it's funny isn't it.
;)

anouk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anouk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LenoreNeverM♡re said...

I adore children's illustration especially vintage one! Fabulouss find...

kaniganman said...

Nice mittens! - I should be able to knit something like that!
Yep, very down to earth book, made me giggle, too.