Tuesday, June 10, 2008



Here are a couple of things i've been meaning to blog since my
'computer takeover'
The first one is a result of the off-line time I had!
wow, I think i'll make a habit of taking time out from this machine.
It was fun knitting again, i've never knitted anything 3d before and what better way to start than a toy!
I tend to call him Felix
(so original I know, heck it's sticking in my head)
but i'll let Willow name him when she wants to.
:)
The second pic is a golden apple I found under the table...
with mysterious teeth marks in it!
A two peggied princess found it and squirreled it away
and I thought it was adorable.
:)


4 comments:

kaniganman said...

What a cutie Felix specially for a first knitted lil critter!

Ursula said...

Little princess bites - so cute!
And little Felix will be a favourite with Willow!
You're so talented!

lisbeth said...

Squirreling!! Hehehehe.. thats so cute! And a little golden apple for a little rosy willow... :)

anouk said...

thanks mum and Papa!

& Liz,
yeah, she's into everything, and often she'll stuff her cookie (usually only with cookies) in her mouth like a chipmunk and then cruise around the cabin, it's so funny!