
look what i found the other day.
i have never seen twin eggies before
i wonder if twin chickens have ever hatched from one egg?
it's times like these i feel sick being a meat, egg eater.
hmm
:p
i have never seen twin eggies before
i wonder if twin chickens have ever hatched from one egg?
it's times like these i feel sick being a meat, egg eater.
hmm
:p
3 comments:
TWINS!!! TWIN CHICKENS!!! Woah.. thats pretty cool... Just like the other day when I was in the supermarket, I opened a carton of eggs to check if any of them were cracked and I went to pick up one of them, and it cracked in my hands, and thats not even the freakiest part.. the freakiest part was the fact that the egg was completely empty!! EMPTY! Nothing in it at all.. not even any remants of egg-like substances.. it was just a shell. Now that was weird.
wooh an empty egg, a ghost egg!
that is weird...
maybe it had a spirit in it, maybe a fairy chicken!
hehehee
Wow, that's a first for me, too!
Did you eat them?
Post a Comment