
Here is one of our little visitors.
I caught him through our kitchen window.
They like red best!
(they have great taste!)
&
our shiny copper flowers are worth fighting over!
Don't be fooled by how tiny they,
they're aggressive little things!
When Willow and I went out to change the sugar water
Willow was wearing bright red and we
were bombarded with high speed
hungry
pilots!
i didn't know whether i should be concerned or not
because i'm thinking their beaks could cause some damage
if poked in the right place
hehee
but
i want a bright red dress now.
;)
I caught him through our kitchen window.
They like red best!
(they have great taste!)
&
our shiny copper flowers are worth fighting over!
Don't be fooled by how tiny they,
they're aggressive little things!
When Willow and I went out to change the sugar water
Willow was wearing bright red and we
were bombarded with high speed
hungry
pilots!
i didn't know whether i should be concerned or not
because i'm thinking their beaks could cause some damage
if poked in the right place
hehee
but
i want a bright red dress now.
;)
2 comments:
Surely unless you both smell like sweet little flowers they wouldn't actually try to stick their beaks anywhere.. hehe... :) I can imagine you standing there in a beautiful red dress with a cloud of hummingbirds around you.. Oo Fun! hehe
hehee,
oh no they poke at anything that is bright red or pink, but only gently. :)
yeah, you'll have to come over with me and play in a red dress in our garden! we could sip pink wine and tinkle on triangles.
Post a Comment