Monday, March 3, 2008

scruffy little friends


Bluebird in Nest
Originally uploaded by MoonshineBluebird
Today's giggle!
I could have found one of these in my hair!
but no I found it in MoonshineBluebird's gallery.
Such sruffy, tatty goodness isn't it!

i'm loving bluebirds today.
Apparently they symbolize spiritual joy and contentedness
and foretell happy conditions in one's life.
so, golly gosh
who wouldn't want a bluebird companion!?

:)

6 comments:

lisbeth said...

Oh gorgeous! I would love to find one of those tucked away... :)

Ursula said...

Yes please, I'll have one of those, too.

Mall said...

beautiful! :) I wish I could see a real bluebird one day. I saw a small hummingbird in my garden last year. :D

Mall said...

sweetie kerstin, check this bird jewelry shop out!]

another here!

anouk said...

pwetty cute hey liz and mum!
hehee

and mall,
those jewelry shops are so cute & quaint!
i have seen them both!
and love them both,
the birds in the first and those perfect little houses!
i'm such a sparkle hunter on etsy!
;)
love!!!

anouk said...

p.s- thankyou for sharing them, you're such a sweetheart! *