Guess what we saw on Saturday night!
A beautiful aurora! It started off a little like this and then the glow got stronger and stronger and soon there were waves of bright light, green and purple and white! It was so magical!
What fascinates me is that these magical things can happen so silently. Who knows how many aurora's we've slept through! I stood out under it until my neck hurt, it was directly above our cabin! I

3 comments:
WOW!!!!
ITS SO PRETTY! I would have been out there straining my neck away tooooo... its so magic!!! Its so out of this world!!! Well, maybe not for all the folk over there, but over here.. i cannot imagine anything more special and spooky! But oh so cool!
yeah, it was pretty amazing!
so beautiful and majestic.
You'll have to come over one day and
see one!
;)
So beautiful! Just quietly passing over our world to enjoy. Must be quite a sight.
Post a Comment