Friday, March 21, 2008

happy easter!-nice and simple



just want to wish all my blog visitors a happy easter!
i hope it's filled with the promise of new joys
like the little green buds after a long winter!
i put these eggs out for the fairies
there is still snow on the ground
but
there are places with last years leaves poking through!
It is Willow's first easter too!
Tomorrow we're going to blow out some eggs and make an easter branch!
Willow can decorate some too. :)
Then Sunday we'll do some hunting!
yummy boiled eggs for Willow 
and
Sparkle CHOCOLATE
for us!
heheheee
Tell me if you see the Easter bunny!
love
anouk

3 comments:

Mall said...

Happy Happy Easter! I'm back from taking vacation for a few days! I was spending time with my family and relatives! it was fun and wonderful! :D I wish we had a Easter celebration there! If not, I'd better eat boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, etc.. tee hee!

send my love to you, Willow and your beloved Mars!!!!

<3 <3 <3

lisbeth said...

Happy Easter! Hope you have fun today decorating those eggs!!! :) And I hope the easter bunny brings some goodies... ;)

Ursula said...

Wishing you all a very happy Easter, too. Must be fun this year with little Willow.