Wednesday, February 13, 2008

sunshine sparkles

Well,
it's another gorgeous sunny day here!
The clouds are drifting light &high
inviting my spirit to soar with them.

i ran over to get the daily wheel barrow of wood
while Willow was napping
bluebird skies,
crisp golden sunshine
sparkling and glittering on the snow
literally
~took my breath away~

I stopped to take it in

and a little breeze tickled my cheeks
I had this feeling of happiness
like I had when I was little,
running around below the old house
in and among the milk weeds and bulrushes.

Then
~snap!~
i click out of it,
afraid
that if i feel too good
something
+#terrible$+
will happen.

So,
i realise,
i do this often. :/
but
today I give myself permission to
feel the sparks.


I deserve
(we all!)
deserve to feel happy
in every little cell in our body!


A good earthy, hearty happiness!

and thats my story today
:)
ding ding ding!

~*Love and Light*~
to all of
You
this Valentines Day!

4 comments:

lisbeth said...

Aww.. *hug*

Mars said...

Oh Anouk, you are such a lovely inspiration of love an joy to me.

Ursula said...

hugs from down under

anouk said...

*hug* for lizabelle!

aww Mars, thankyou

and *hug* to mum!

0x0