Friday, February 15, 2008

the healing day



Magick mend and candle burn,
Sickness end; good health return.

Fire flame and fire burn,
make the mill of magick turn.

Work the will for which we pray -
I-O DEEA HA HE YAY!

Water heat and water boil,
make the mill of magick toil.

Work the will for which we pray -
I-O DEEA HA HE YAY!

Earth without and earth within,
make the mill of magick spin.

Work the will for which we pray -
I-O DEEA HA HE YAY!
hehehee

3 comments:

Mars said...

Ahhh... Willow is soo lucky to have such a sparkly bright beautiful artsy smartsy fun mommy! Every day is such a great blessing of adventures with you two!

lisbeth said...

Beautiful little post... cheered me up no end too!

anouk said...

aww mars, every day is a whacky blessing with you too too. *love* and *kisses*

Liz,
i'm so glad it cheered you up.
*hugs* it's a fun little chant hey, heheehee.