
The days are getting longer again and i'm happy to say that we're half way through winter already!
I wouldn't mind winter so much if Mars wasn't away such long hours. It is a dark and lonely time of year for me, plenty of time for thinking which can be a good and a bad thing. haha
So to get through the days I cling onto little things like tea, fairies, cupcakes, name changes, new blogs, sparkles, squirrels, birds etc. It works! And of course Willow brightens my days like the pixie imp she is. ;)
Mars moved a bird feeder and put it outside our bedroom window, now we can lie in bed and watch little chickadees, nuthatches and even woodpeckers come and feed!
I've been making sure the feeders are kept full because it's been absolutely freezing these past few days at minus 25 with a wind chill factor down in the minus 40's! brrrrrrr!!! nippy!
Our water pipes are frozen at the moment and I only venture outside to get wood.
Willow is loving life,
her latest favourite thing is to look at the world upside down.
She twists and turns when you hold her until she can see upside down and then we wonder around the cabin with wide eyes and a smile.
Noise is another favourite, any musical instrument or loud thing makes her happy. She even tries to hug the speakers when she really likes a particular song.

Oh and! Pamela just lent us her jolly jumper!
Willow has been bouncing in it all morning! What a wonderful little contraption!
I get some more time to do things and willow is thrilled!
It's a cold yet happy caboose!
2 comments:
aoohhah... Willow likes the jumper! hehe.. Must keep her very entertained... I wish I could just scoot on over on those quiet days... oh the mischief we could get up to.. hehe.. ;)
it's cold alright! brrrr
time to play inside with this little sunshine of your life! tea time ....
Post a Comment